Friday, March 6, 2009

Hiatus

I will be internetless for the next week. You can all cry now. Go on. I'll give you a minute.

Of course, because I'm totally addicted, I'm sure I'll find a quick internet fix one way or another. I'm not too worried about it. But I did want to forewarn people, in case it's been a while, and you guys start thinking my new house went and swallowed me whole.

Good nonsense, that's terrifying. Remember that Twilight Zone episode where the little girl is stuck in another dimension after falling through her wall? What if my house has one of those hidden portals in it? I could totally not find out until it's too late, and I'm through the wall, and up is down, and they haven't invented internet yet.

Great. Well. I guess I know what I'm doing with my weekend. If anyone wants to come portal-searching with me, I could use someone to hold the rope. If it's all clear, I'll be back in about a week. If it's not all clear, it was nice knowing some of you. I promise I won't make fun of your upside-down face and backwards arms when I meet you on the other side.

*shudder*

4 comments:

diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diane said...

I'll totally hold the rope. But if stuff gets really creepy then I'm letting go and running the hell outta there.

Mama's Place said...

I'm not going anywhere near the house till I see a "all clear" sign.

witticism here said...

I feel your pain. My Tivo is out of commission and I am really not sure what I am going to do with myself. Good luck with the house, I am so excited for you!