Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've Just Seen A Face

Don't make fun of me for checking Myspace. We get bored around these parts, and this was a step up from our idea to call commercial law firms and ask to speak to "The Eagle." Actually, after finding these pictures on Eric's Myspace picture page, I kind of wish we'd gone with lawyer pranks.

The Knowing-I'll-Never-Snuggle-Her-At-This-Age-Again is what hurts the most.

Also, that couch looks weird, all free of soda stains and watercolor paint streaks.

Nostalgia is not for beginners.

1 comment:

The Wizzle said...

I went through some old photos recently, and found some of Devlin at around that age that I hadn't seen in a long time. It almost killed me. Not only did I not remember that actual moment in his life, but I didn't even remember ever seeing the photos! What kind of mother am I???