Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not Here

Do you ever feel like regressing a few years and using the word "Peeps"? I almost did it. I'm only telling you that, because it takes away some of the sting of embarrassment.

Annnnnyway, I'm not here today, because I'm guest posting at Team Boo, who I think I love. She just called me Tina Fey/Janeane Garafalo... and I don't even mind if she's just stating, in the nicest way, that I have brown hair and glasses.

P.S. I wrote like a billion posts this week, so we should be good for at least the next billion days. Hooray for updated blogs!

3 comments:

Brissa said...

i just found your blog through team boo's post. i love it!

The Wizzle said...

You're so fabulous. That post is every word true.

Melissa {TheScarletCardinal} said...

I hopped over from Team Boo---she nailed your humor on the nose. So glad to have found you, and now follow you. Have a great day!