Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Weekend Sans The Man

Eric went to Utah to see his Grandpa Myron get married, and since we're trying to save a little dough, I stayed home with the kids this weekend.

Here's a little rundown of how that weekend went down:

Harrison learned how to tell people he's 2. Lennon got her first corsage. My dad wore a pink shirt. I tried on antique Sunday hats and ate baked goods with friends. My mom, sister, and I scraped wallpaper glue. My phone was stolen. Lennon learned Free Willy had sequels. Harrison sang me a Justin Bieber song. My brother taught me how to look less stupid in pictures. I ate nothing but tacos, pizza, and cookies. Harrison got a haircut and diarrhea, but not in that order. Lennon wrote a story about a Unicorn/Dragon romance (so ahead of its time).

And Eric got to think too much about how old people spend their honeymoon night. But he also got dinner and a show in Vegas.

You win some, you lose some.
All in all, I'd call it a success.

2 comments:

Becca M said...

That sounds like a hell of a party.

Anonymous said...

this explains why you didn't respond to my "did lunch make you sick" text