1. Harri broke his arm on a trampoline. I blame Newton and that stupid apple.
2. He has a cold right now, and is using his cast as a "kleenex sleeve." YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!! It's super gross, and I want to die.
3. My friend and her husband will hopefully be helping me make my house pretty in the year 2011. I have a lot of excitement about this. But mostly, I keep thinking, "They are totally going to tell me to take the untuned piano out of the living room..." because it is big and clunky and in bad shape and never ever used, and I'm just not ready for that kind of Come To Jesus-ness about it. I like the piano's presence. Sometimes I pretend I have the kind of friends who would sing Christmas carols and showtunes around it. The fact that I would sound like Edith Bunker would bother no one.
4. I still never wrote about the fourth day in New York. I was hoping you wouldn't notice. I had some neat things to say about it. Now I feel like the moment has passed.
5. Nope, I still haven't uploaded pictures of the halloween costumes. Some time before the Mayan Calendar runs out, I swear.