Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All in a Day's Work

I know that playing with my toddler shouldn't count as DOING something, because it's supposed to be fun or whatever, and it would be fun if I wasn't always doing it.   Have you guys ever played ball with a baby?  It's adorable right?  The way they always miss the ball and then look at you like, "You gonna get that?" and then when you don't, they freak out and turn into a demon baby?  SOOOOO cute.  But, I'm only slightly exaggerating when I say that playing ball with Harrison every single day for the past week has made me wish I was born without arms, so that when he threw the ball my way I could just shrug my  stumpy shoulders and then continue un-peeling a banana with my feet. 

2 comments:

diane said...

I am super guilty of this. I have not enjoyed playing with my kids until now, since they learned how to play Magic the Get-together and Skip-bo with me. Picking up the ball that a toddler keeps missing? Nah. I'd rather put on Noggin and let his brain rot.

Mom said...

Hey Renee,
Sorry I bought him the ball. The exercise was suppose to be for him, not you! Love you,
Mom