Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love You To



I love my kids.

They hear it all the time. Sometimes I won't let them get homework done or finish building a tower, because I need to interrupt them with rapid fire I-Love-You's.

"I love you."

"You too, mom."

"I love you, Lennon."

"I heard. I love you, Mom"

"I love you, I love you, I love you."

"MOM! I'm watching a show!!"

"Okay. I love you."

Harrison usually signs a quick "I love you" without breaking eye contact with whatever project he's working on. This just make me love on him more.




2 comments:

amber and alma said...

So not having kids yet leads Alma to suffer the brunt of all my love. But it is fun to hear a random "I love you!" called through the house when we aren't in the same room. This was not something I grew up with, but am determined it is something that my kids will.

Heidi said...

jake gets mad and says "MOM..you already told me that." at least he know that...even though he thinks i'm a baby.. and once when we were working in the house i said 'you know what I wish?" his response "you never had kids?" umm...not good. I better show him and tell him i love him.